Sunday, February 28, 2016

A New Healthy Journey Begins!

It has been years since I have found myself exercising and actually able to call myself healthy. 
"I should do..."
"I need to..."
Three little words that are easy to say and keep you from doing EVERYTHING you want to do!
I realized I continued to say "I should exercise" or "I need to eat healthier" the only thing I needed to do was stop with the "I need to..." and "I should do..."
An entire world opens up when we just DO!

Here is to one week and 2 days of exercising and eating better. Taking lunch to work, making my own organic coffee and tea! Each little habit I form and each little habit I change brings me closer to my goal of being the best me I can be!

I also use Ameo Trim and Tone to help combat the overabundance of processed and unwholesome foods and drinks that can lead to weight problems and poor health, the Améo Trim & Tone blend is carefully crafted. It combines various beneficial essential oils to help increase your metabolism, manage your appetite, and control cravings so that you can focus on making healthier food and drink choices throughout the day. It can also help uplift your mood naturally.

 

1 comment: